Friday, October 31, 2008

Movie Love - Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's

image from art.com

I am headed to another Halloween party tomorrow evening. A lot of the same people who came to our party will be there, so another costume is in order. Unfortunately, I left it to the last minute, and the party store was sold out of nearly everything. No short blond wig to be Marilyn Monroe, heck, not even a short curly red wig to be Mrs. Roper! They did have long black gloves, though, which reminded me of the megga style icon Audrey Hepburn is in Breakfast at Tiffany's. To complete the look, I just needed the following:

Boatneck black dress - check
Vintage pearl and rhinestone necklace - check
Long black gloves - check
Long cigarette holder - check (being borrowed from a very amused co-worker of my sister)
Heavy eyeliner and mascara - check
Someone patient and skilled to do my hair - check, check, and check (a sister and 2 cousins!)

No comments: