Thursday, October 9, 2008

Parties - Halloween Party Invitation

Halloween Invitation

We're hosting a Halloween costume party this year. I love designing and making invitations and I wanted this one to have a Halloween feel, but not be the typical ghost or skeleton cliched invitation. I got the cute bat image from Briarpress and used Word to create the invitations. Then I printed out the invites on our home printer on cream paper, 3 per page. I cut out each individual invite and glued them to a piece of black card stock cut 1/4 inch larger than the cream paper. For an orange accent, I cut a 1/2 inch strip of decorative paper and glued it below the bat image. I posted pics of the assembly step by step here, if you ever want to make a similar invitation.

Look for more posts about the party in the coming weeks, including the decorations and menu!

No comments: