Friday, March 6, 2009

Holiday Freebie - St. Patty's stickers


St. Patty's stickers, originally uploaded by s_ripperton.

I have been a bad bad blogger. But this week produced both snow and a large pool of poo in my front yard, so it's been busy.

I made these stickers in honor of St. Patty's day. You can print a set yourself at home by going here to download the original size. We're having a party this year and I am planning on sticking them on all my guests who come within arm's length of me. If you're attending, consider yourself warned...

Also, look for another post soon for how to make a very adorable shamrock garland. That is, assuming the pool of poo situation reaches resolution soon.

1 comment:

Terri Lee said...

What is this poo you speak of? Should I bring my duck boots up this weekend?