Friday, February 12, 2010

Fri- DIY Even more Valentine Ideas


Well, after my mini-rant last week regarding Valentine's Day, the irony that I found even more fabulous Valentine's projects is not lost on me. I'm officially giving in to Valentine's fever until Monday! Our plans are lobster tails and Champage for brunch and having the extended family over for a supper of braised short ribs and goat cheese potatoes au gratin. Maybe in between I could squeeze in one or two of today's featured projects. The sweet tooth flags from Twig and Thistle above might make the cut.


Or maybe I should make these cute heart croutons? I am not convinced salad is the best way to say 'I love you' on Valentine's day, though?


I want to make and give away a whole stack of these bookmarks to everyone I love. Too bad I didn't find these sooner because they would have made great favors at my book club party.


Finally, I love love love this rustic branch heart. Beautiful, easy, and cheap!

Here's hoping all you have a happy Valentine's Day!!

No comments: