Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Home Style - CB2's first 2009 catalog



I got CB2's new catalog in the mail yesterday. If you've never heard of them, definitely check them out. They are Crate and Barrel's cooler, younger sister. My home style doesn't totally fit their super modern aesthetic, but I always find lots of things I love (and their prices are great, too). Like the vases above, they are gorgeous and the most expensive one is still under $25.



And check out this super cool, camp inspired lamp. In yellow, even!


They also make it in chrome, too, in case yellow isn't your thing. These would be great flanking a (rarely used) fireplace or as bedside lamps.

I am also quite fond of the Avec sofa. It comes in red, too. Also, check out the description of this sofa on the site or in the catalog. Does it remind anyone else of Peterman from Seinfield?

No comments: